Leisures & Activities at Les Hameaux du Perrier – Countryside of France
Enjoy a getaway in the Corrèze region, in Lissac sur Couze city. Many activities are offered in les Hameaux du Perrier, on the spot and free of charge ! You will also discover and experience many more activities offered in the surrounding areas of the resort !
- Entertaining activities for everyone : mini-golf, farm visits, swimming pool, french “petanque” game, biking, kids playground, thematical evenings (dansing, diners etc…) and so much more activities !
Located at the crossroad of the touristic region, between Quercy and the Périgord, the Hameaux du Perrier resort is welcoming you in its exceptionnal environment, with the Causse lake (100 ha) and at 10 minutes from Brive. Your getaway in our resort will allow you to discover the region, the activities, the sports as well as relaxing times!
For a sporting weekend with the mini-golf and the biking trail or the pingpong playground ! Our multisports playground, our kids playground and the petanque games are included in your reservation !
On a 14 ha wooded park, the Causse Lake ensure you unique and memorable moments. If the lake water is too cold, you can enjoy our 2 swimming pools opened from June to September depending on the weather forecast. Come and discover the city center with its multiple restaurants and snacks !
Free / Included in the price :
- 2 swimming pools (one is heated)
- Biking trails
- Multisport playgrounds
- Kids Playgrounds
- Ping Pong
- Hiking trails
- Mini Golf
- Thematical parties
Extra / Not included in the price :
- Thematical meals
Lissac, Town of Character in the Correze region
With a natural and welcoming atmosphere, very close by Les Hameaux de Perrier holiday resort, Lissac sur Couze Village, around the Causse Lake, offers you a unique nature’s experience, in the heart of the Correze region.
This Little town also offers you a great range of different walking trails. Back in the days, seven windmills were standing along the Gazelle river. Treat yourself to a relaxing getaway, at the crossroad of the Dordogne and the Correze regions.
During your stay at the Hameaux du Perrier resort, discover the Gorges of the Borne and the Gazelle river offering magnificient landscapes you will not forget…
Just nearby the holiday resort, discover Collonge la Rouge, a place ranked among the Most Beautfiful Village in France, where we recommend you to experience the various different activities offered hereby : the Coiroux Golf at 30 minutes from the resort, some horse riding centres, Quercyland acquatic Parks in Souillac, Wizz’titi three climbing Parc, Mayaventure Park, some canoe-kayak sessions on the river and many more activities to enjoy in the middle of the nature !
To Do & See :
- The Saint-Pierre-aux-Liens Church and the clocher-pignon from 1830 .
- The Lissac Castle located in the city centre : this castle was originally belonging to the De Lissac Family. Lissac town also has three other castles : the Laporte Castle, the Mauriolles Castle and the Gramont-bas Castle.
- The Causse Lake at 10 km, located in the South-West of the village of Brive,
Discover around Lissac, the Corrèze region, with an important cultural and historical heritage. You will find numerous villages ranked among the Most beuatiful Villages in France. You can also visit the different gardens and parks such as the “Imaginaire” Garden in Terrasson, and the Colette Garden in Varetz.
Also, we absolutely recommend you to experiences the places offering gastronomy products, such as the Vieille Prune musuem in Souillac, the Denoix distillery in Brive, The Moutardier du Pape à Collonges la Rouge (mustard factory) , the Bovetti chocolate factory… You can also discover numerous archeology sites, caves and gulfs (The Fage Gulfs, the Padirac Gulf, Lascaux Gulf, The Lacave Gulf…) as well as the different castles (Castelnaud, Hautefort, the Milandes…).
All those sites and places that we recommend are located at less then 1 hour from the Hameaux du Perrier resort.
Picturesque Places to absolutely see :
- The Padirac Caves at 50 minutes from the resort
- Perigueux city at 1 hour from the resort
- The Lascaux Caves at 40 minutes from the resort
- Sarlat city at 50 minutes from the resort
- Beaulieu sur Dordogne city at 50 minutes from the resort
- Tulle city at 50 minutes from the resort
- Gourdon city at 1 hour from the resort
- Brive la Gaillarde city at 25 minutes from the resort
- Rocamadour city at 1 hour from the resort
- Turenne city at 20 minutes from the resort
- Collonges-la-rouge city at 30 minutes from the resort
- The Quercyland Souillac Acuqatic Park at 40 minutes from the resort
- The Wizz’titi Park at 20 minutes from the resort
The Festival to absolutely experience :
- The Brive Festival in July at 25 minutes from the resort
- The Champs Chanteix Chante Festival in August at 40 minutes from the resort
- The O Les Choeurs Festival at Tulle at 50 minutes from the resort
The Causse Lake :
The Causse Lake is internationally renowned for its rowing challenges and regatta. Indeed, the place already welcomed the University and Junior Rowing Worldwide Championships.
At only 500 meters from the Hameaux du Perrier holiday resort, the Nature Sports Leisure centre « Station Sports Nature du Causse Corrézien » offers a great range of various activities in the very heart of the nature, combining both nautical and land-based activities.
The Causse Lake is an artificial lake, measuring 100 ha and. The site offers different accesses and parkings options for your best comfort. Come and enjoy the walking trail of 7,5 km around the lake. If you feel like a more sporting time, we also highly recommend you to experience a running session hereby! For your safety, please remind only a part of the lake is allowed for swimming and watch all summer period by safeguards. This area consists in a sand beach, a kids playground and some pic-nic tables…
On this sand beach, you will find during July and August the Tourist Office, a place where you will get the best advises regarding your holiday program, as well as guides books. This office also deliver fishing licence if you wish to experiment a fishing session on the Lake! The leisure centre is located next to the swimming zone. Hereby you will meet different qualified instructors to teach you a great range of various nautical and land-based activities.
- Wind boat, windsurfing, rowing and Canoe-Kayak: rates varying depending on the amount of course choosen.
- Water skiing:rates based on the number of sessions.
- Organised Canoe-Kayak session on the river: rates based on the number of people.
- Organised walking trail with a monitor, all year long.
- Archery:rates depending on the number of course
- Fishing (fly & nymphfishing) : rates by day, including theorical courses, the transport as well as the equipment, as well as an instructor guidance.
For all of those activities, an instructor will teach you the exact techniques and give you guidance. However, you can also choose to rent the necessary equipment and to enjoy your time without any instructor services.
- Paddle boat rental (2 or 4 places) : rates based on the rental duration.
- Canoe-kayak rental: rates based on the rental duration.
- Windsurfing & Sailboat rental : rates based on the rental duration.
- Bikes rental: rates based on the rental duration
The nature and sport station of the Causse Lake is also offering special trainings, fully organised days, seminars animations and many more event depending on your requirements.
All those activities are also offered at the Hameaux du Perrier resort, with special time schedule and rates for your convenience.
Come and experience a great range of activities during your getaway or holidays in the Correze, with sensational and sporting experiences ! On the water or in the air, you will find your hapiness during your stay and keep unique memories of those holidays in France.
Nautical Activities :
- Canoë Kayak in Brive-La-Gaillarde, at 20 minutes from the resort
- Paddle Boat “Pédal’eau” in Brive-La-Gaillarde, at 20 minutes from the resort
- Windsurfing in Brive Brive-La-Gaillarde, at 20 minutes from the resort
- Water Skiing in Brive-La-Gaillarde, at 20 minutes from the resort
- Rowing & Rafting in Brive-La-Gaillarde, at 20 minutes from the resort
Outdoor Activities :
- Climbing at “Escalade Escapade Nature Pays” in Argentât, at 20 minutes from the resort
- Treetop adventure parks: the Wizz’titi Park, the Nature Evasion Park
- Fishing at the Causse Lake, at 10 minutes from the resort
- Hiking Trail “Tematis 4×4” Correze, at 30 minutes from the resort
- Other Biking & Hiking trails in the region, with guide books available in the tourism office of the villages and towns.
- Mini Golf in Mayaventure,at 45 minutes from the resort
- Novert Stables, at 30 minutes from the resort
- Golf Playground of Brive-Planchetorte, 18-holes on 54 ha (beguinners to confirmed levels)
- Golf Playground of the Coiroux, on 165ha 18-holes with a compated 9-holes and with “Pitch & Putt”. At 15 km from Brive.
Aerial Activities :
- ULM flights & Parachuting in Argentat-Sur-Dordogne, at 1 hour from the resort
- The Brive aerodrome, at 30 minutes from the resort
- Ballon Flights in Brive-La-Gaillarde, at 30 minutes from the resort
The Hameaux du Perrier surroundings also offers you multiple parks, for every tastes and ages ! For sensational leisures lovers, come and experience the numerous Amusement Parks nearby our resort. If you feel like enjoying more peaceful activities, spend the day or the afternoon discovering the Animal world and the Botanical Treasures of the region, with your family, your group of friend or during your romantic getaway !
Animals & Botanical Parks :
- The Zoo Park of Reynou, at 1 hour from the resortinutes
- The Zoologic reserve of Calviac, at 50 minutes from the resort
- The Animal Park of Gramat, at 1 hour from the resort
Amusement Parks in the Corrèze region :
- The Mayaventure Park, at 45 minutes from the resort
- The “Les Têtes en l’Air” Park, at 50 minutes from the resort
- The “Ti Goui Goui” Park, at 20 minutes from the resort
Sédière, Turenne, Pompadour, Turenne… In the Correze region, Castles and Religious Places are an important part of the historical and cultural heritage. You will also find many Museums to entertain everybody and learn more about the surroundings of the Hameaux du Perrier! Hereby a great selection of places we recommend:
Museums & others recommended visits :
- The Jacques Chirac President Museum at 1 hour from the resort
- The Homme de Neandertal Museum at 40 minutes from the resort
- The Labenche Museum at 20 minutes from the resort
The Majestic Corrèze region Castles :
- The Pompadour Castle and The Orangerie stables at 50 minutes from the resort
- The Val Castle at 1h30 from the resort
- The Sédières Castle at 1 hour from the resort
- The Ventadour Fortress at 1 hour from the resort
- The Turenne Castle at 25 minutes from the resort
- The Merle Tour at 1h30 from the resort
Renowned Religious Places :
- Le Canal des Moines at 40 minutes from the resort
- Le Tombeau à l’église abbatiale d’Aubazine at 30 minutes from the resort
- L’Abbaye Cistercienne d’Aubazine at 30 minutes from the resort
- La Collégiale Saint Martin at 30 minutes from the resort
Let’s enjoy the French Gastronomy Treasures…
During your stay, it is highly essential for you to discover and experience the local gastronomy: the delicatessen, the local fruits, the cheese, the “Fig with Fois Gras” speciality as well as the great range of Wines (Country red and rosé wines, the “Paillé” wine), the “millassous” of potatoes, the stuffed “cèpes” mushrooms, the “farcidures”, the “tourtous”, the “morilles”, the “girolles” and “truffles” to enjoy with a great piece of french meat or fresh local fishes (forel, pike, pike-perch…). Various events are also organised concerning those beautiful and delightful local products.. You will definitely enjoy the french cuisine and its treasures !
A dessert ? We highly recommend you to try the “flaugnarde”, the “clafoutis”, or other local liquors made from nuts or berrys !
The Local Food Markets :
- The Brive market, tuesday, at 10 minutes from the resort
- The Meyssac market, tuesday & friday, at 20 minutes from the resort
- The Terrassons market, tuesday at 15 minutes from the resort
- The Objat market, sunday at 15 minutes from the resort
- The Allassac market, 15 minutes from the resort
The Correze region wines :
- The “Mille et Une Pierre” red wine
- The “Coteaux de la Vézère” white wine
- The “Paille” wine
In the surroundings of les Hameaux du Perrier resort, at the crossroad of the Dordogne and the Correze region, you will discover a preserved and peaceful nature, with its lakes, caves, gulfs, and hiking trails !
Hikings Trails in Corrèze region :
- The Causse lake at 5 minutes from the resort
- The Dordogne river at 20 minutes from the resort
- The Enigma Trail in Rocamadour at 50 minutes from the resort
Gardens & Caves nearby Lissac :
- The Colette Garden at 20 minutes from the resort
- The Presque Caves at 1 hour from the resort
- The Prehistorical Caves of Cognac at 1 hour from the resort
- The Padirac Caves at 1 hour from the resort