Services and useful information – Les Hameaux du Perrier resort in Correze
To ensure extra-services availability, we advise you to indicate the chosen option(s) while finalising your booking. You can of course book any of them during your check-in at the residence, and at any time during your stay at the Hameaux du Perrier.
Included in the price:
- Water / Electricity: Included in the price
- WIFI: free internet access available at the reception
- Parking: free and nearby your cottage
- Pets: please be aware that a vaccination record, a plaid for the sofa and leash are mandatory
- Baby Kit: includes 1 high chair and 1 baby cot
- Bed Linen Kit: 2 sheets and pillow cases
- Towel Kit: 1 bath towel, hand towel and 1 shower mat
- Final stay Cleaning option: does not include dishes cleaning and storage
- Electric Barbecue hiring: at the reception
- Television: payable extra service, to be requested at the reception
Extra Services Prices
Early Check In
Late Check Out
Bed Linen Kit
1 top sheet, 1 bottom sheet
and 1 pillow case
1 bath towel, 1 hand towel
and shower mat
Final Cleaning Option
Does not include washing and storrage of any dishes
Tourist tax to be paid during the check-in, not included in the reservation price (€ 0.20 / day / person)
The charcoal barbecue is prohibited nearby the chalets. A collective charcoal barbecue area is available for this purpose. Only electric barbecues, rented at the reception are allowed by the cottages
Dogs Category 1 and 2 are prohibited. Dogs must be leashed, with an update vaccination certificate and mandatory identification. They are not allowed in the swimming pools
Check-out instructions & Eco-friendly behavior:
Be respectful toward the environment by adopting an eco-friendly behavior when leaving your cottage. We therefore ask you to:
- Reduce refrigerators and heaters
- Close all the windows
- Turn off the lights
- Collect rent linens (if applicable)
- Perform housekeeping cottage (final cleaning option available as an extra service)
- Clean and store the dishes, as well as to empty the dishwasher
The deposit will be returned once those eco-responsabilities instructions are followed, in exchange of the cottage keys, and of course when the cottage is left in a good and clean estate.
- Phone for bookings: +33 5 55 84 34 48; resort reception telephone: +33 5 55 23 68 76
- Mail: to book: email@example.com; to contact the residence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Le Perrier, 19600 Lissac sur Couze, France
- GPS: 45.100028 ° N / 1.438199 ° E
- Payment methods: Cash (euros), Credit Card (Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, American Express …), Bank Transfers, Cheque (special french payment method), French Holiday Cheque (ANCV, grouped Shooting, Kadéos, Cadhoc)
- Reception opening hours: Monday to Friday: 10am-5pm; Saturday: 3pm to 6pm. In high season (July-August); Monday to Friday: 9:30am-06:30pm; Sunday: 8am-8pm; Friday: 9:30am-01:30pm.
- Openning hours for the heated outdoor swimming pool: Monday to Sunday from 10am to 8pm (April to September); Monday to Sunday from 10am to 8pm (July & August)
- Check-in times: check-are can be done every days (no physical reception on Sunday), from 4pm to 6pm . In high season (July-August); check-in can be done every day from 4pm to 8pm. After 06pm on weekdays, the keys will be available at the residence pub area.
- For late check-in (not during reception/pub area opening times) we ask you to contact us at +33 5 55 23 68 76 so we can manage your check-in.
- Check-out times: check-out are planned in the morning, between 8am and 10am.
- Deposit: 250 € returned on departure (if all conditions and rules are followed)
- Pub area opening times (July-August): the pub area is open from 9am to Midnight, Monday to Friday (Closing time on Wednesday at 6.30pm). On Saturday, opening time from 8am to 10pm, and on Sunday, from 9am to 10pm.
- Swimming pool opening hours: the lower pool is openned from late May / early June to September (subject to weather conditions) from 10am to 8pm. The pool at the top (not heated) of the residence is openned in July and August, from 10am to 8pm
Useful Information :
- Tourist Office of Lissac sur couze: +33 5 55 24 08 80
- Taxi: +33 6 03 28 66 40
- Doctors and emergencies: +33 5 55 85 36 23
- Nurse: +33 5 55 17 79 36
- Veterinarian: +33 5 55 85 10 54
Please, do not forget:
- Your voucher, on the printed paper
- Bed Linen and Towels are not included (kits available at the reception)
- Cleaning products, sponge, dish towels not included (kit available at the reception)
- One vehicle is allowed per rental. Any second vehicule must be parked in a common parking area, outside of residence.
- Train Station – Gare de Brive-la-gaillarde : 14 km
- Brive Vallée de la Dordogne Airport : 15 km
- Take the A20 to exit 51. Follow “Lac du Causse.” Enter “Lissac on Couze” and follow the direction of “Saint Cernin de Larche” for 2 km away. Turn right towards “Les Hameaux du Perrier.”